A divine day in history of Jainism, when Guru Shri 105 Prayatna Sagar Ji attained diksha at the age of 29 from Guru Shri 108 Pushpadant Sagar Ji Maharaj. He left worldly pleasures at the age of 20 and has ever since been with Guru Shri 108 Tarun Sagar Ji Maharaj - more popularly know as Rashtriya Kantikari Sant. A degree holder in B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Maths), Prayatna Sagar Ji has written many articles, edited books and organizes regular seminars on time management, spiritual awareness etc. He is the first Digamber Jain Monk to have travelled abroad (Thailand).
Let us tell you more about the event-filled life of Guru Ji:
Poojya Prayatna Sagarji Maharaj
||February 1975, Khandwa (M.P.)
||B.SC (Physics, Chemistry, Math)
||Since childhood he has given many lectures on various subjects at state level & also actively participated in cultural activities.
|Left worldly Life
||June 1995 at Indore Chaturmas.
Guru: Krantikari Rashtriya Sant - Acharya Shri 108 Tarun Sagar Ji Maharaj
Diksha Guru: Acharya Shri 108 Pushpadant Sagar Ji Maharaj
- He knows 5 languages : Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi and Kannada.
- He has edited many books of Acharya Shri 108 Tarun Sagar Ji Maharaj (Krantikari Rashtriya Sant).
- He has scripted many articles, which have been published in various Jain Magazines, Tabloids, Newspapers etc.
Topics of Pravachan
Cities of Pravachan:
- Spiritual Awareness
- Personality Development
- Self Improvement
- Self Management
- Time management
- Stress management
- Preachings of Jainism, both Digamber & Swetamber.
Indore / Ujjain / Kota / Delhi / Saharanpur/ Alwar / Jaipur / Ajmer / Neemuch / Bhilwara / Mandsaur / Ahmedabad / Surat / Baroda.
- Karnataka: Belgaum / Hubli / Davanger / Shravanbegola / Bangalore / Tumkoor / Dharmasthala / Manglore / Haasan
- Chhattisgarh: Durg / Raipur / Rajnandgaon
- Madhya Pradesh: Shivani / Balaghat / Bhopal
In all functions / preachings of Guruji, both Digamber and Swetambar Jain Community visitors were present as well as involved in organizing the events. Poojya Tarun Sagarji & Poojya Prayatna Sagarji are working actively towards unitiy of all sects of Jainism.